Tipsy Pops




For this project, I decided to create a company called Tipsy Pops. The name and logo allow it to be pretty self-explanatory, but if you are having trouble understanding, Tipsy Pops is a company that sells popsicles with a twist. Every popsicle is inspired by a cocktail and therefore contains alcohol. Tipsy Pops believes there's a kid inside everyone that never fades away. For the logo, I decided to use the shape of a bitten popsicle and turn it into a mojito pop. The outline of the pop works as the cup and I made it a light blue color to make it stand out a bit. The green lime slices and mint leaves work as the key ingredients to our mojito. These two elements were a pain in the butt to make! I tried using curves for the leaves but ended up playing around with the blob brush tool to make it look a bit more natural. Then I added a gradient fill for it to look more "leafy". After drawing these I decided to make it extra icy by adding ice cubes. The ice cubes are made of squares and some rhombuses I added using the pen tool. I believe I used the merge tool and put them all together. Then I proceeded to fill them in with their icy blue tone. At this point, my logo looked boring and I decide to spice things up with some "juice". I simply took the pen tool and drew a wavy figure, which I filled with a pale yellow tone, merged with a rounded square, and lowered its opacity to make it see through. To finish things up I added a cute black straw and some spirals to make it pop! I decided to download a bubbly looking font and add the company's name next to the logo. It was definitely stressful, but I loved being able to play around with my creativity and let my imagination fly.

Comments